August 6, 2010

Dress-Up!

Um... I just spent over an hour on this website I found, playing dress-up.  Some of you may already know it, but just in case you don't, and you want to play, head on over here.  It's so much fun!  I definitely don't claim to be any sort of fashionista, and I don't even have the extra cash to get just one of these items, but a girl can dream, can't she?  Besides, it's great for inspiration and I want to start making some of my own clothes, so this is a good resource. 
first outfitFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

This would be my summer-into-fall outfit that I'd maybe wear on a date- with a very tall man.  I'm a quarter inch shy of 6 feet, so wearing these heels is kind of a pipe dream.  But we already established I'm dreaming here, right? 
first outfit by ewingate featuring Rick Owens jackets

No comments:

Post a Comment